Vvedensky Vladychny Convent
The Serpukhov Vladychny Vvedensky Convent was founded in 1360 by the Metropolitan of Moscow, St. Alexy.
The monastery is a complex of buildings of great architectural and artistic value. It is a functioning Orthodox monastery, many tourists and pilgrims flock here all year round.
The project of architectural and artistic illumination of the monastery in 2019 was awarded the title of laureate of the Eurasian Lighting Award "Golden Photon".
Within the framework of the architectural and artistic lighting project, the following are illuminated:
- Vvedensky Cathedral, XVI century
- Church of St. George in the refectory building, XVI century
- The Abbot's building, XIX century
- The Holy Gate with the Gate Church of Theodotus of Ancyra, XVI century
- The fence of the monastery, XVIII century