House of Industry
The designers were faced with a challenge - emphasize the beauty and impressive scale of the building, use light to bring out the chief architectural elements, and make the House of industry the dominant light ensemble of the Soviet square in Ufa.
The House of Industry on Pushkin Street 95 was built in 1956 as a project of architects A.S Lubarskoy, A. F. Kozlova, M.A Khomutova and V.M. Lubarskoy. Oil company Bashneft was a long-term tenant. Nowadays the Bashkiri ministry of family, work and social protection, the republic's state committee for entrepreneurialism, the republic's Federal Anti-monopoly Service and other departments are located there. In 2022 the building was included in the state registry of buildings of cultural heritage of the peoples of the Russian Federation.
Locally produced, energy efficient LED equipment - 169 linear architectural NVX13 lights with elliptical optics and 70 NVS05 floodlights with deep and concentrated optics were used within the framework of the architectural and artistic lighting of the facades of the building. All installed devices have reliable anti-vandal performance and a long life time.
The building's architecture combines elements of neo-classicism and art deco. The main architectural elements are emphasized by light - the colonnade entrance, cornices and elegant clock tower crowning the roof.
Construction and assembly work on the AKP project was carried out by Rusecosvet specialists on a turnkey basis. The architectural and artistic lighting transformed the building into a new evening sight in the Bashkiria capital.