Church of Elijah the Prophet, Zaraysk
Elijah's temple was built in 1835. The architecture of the building has retained the classisist style.
The project aims of the architectural and artistic lighting - emphasize the classical architecture of the Temple, incorporate the building into the light ensemble of the centre of Zaraisk, and improve the attractiveness of the building without harming the historical monument.
The ceremonial and strict interpretation of the size and decorative forms dictated the colour scheme - brightly displayed columns and porticos behind the columns; the apse, massive rotunda and dormers were accentuated on the cupola. For the lighting of the temple 112 lamps and 138 floodlights were used. Lighting devices with concentrated, deep and elliptical optics featured.